Effingham, IL -(Effingham Radio)- HSHS Illinois Residence Care, together with Dan Hecht Chevrolet Toyota and Roy Schmidt Honda, are teaming as much as “Cram the Automobile” with non-perishable meals objects for the Catholic Charities meals pantry.
You’ll be able to assist by dropping off non-perishable meals objects at any of those areas. Please put on a masks for security when dropping off your objects.
- On the HSHS Illinois Residence Care workplace positioned at 701 West Temple Avenue, Effingham. Workplace hours are Monday by way of Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- At considered one of these vehicle sellers throughout enterprise hours:
- Dan Hecht Chevrolet Toyota – 2400 South Banker Avenue, Effingham
- Roy Schmidt Honda – 1705 West Fayette Avenue, Effingham
Donations might be accepted the whole month of March. On March 31, HSHS Illinois Residence Care will cram their automobiles with the donated objects earlier than delivering them to Catholic Charities.
Some non-perishable objects that Catholic Charities may use are:
- Pancake combine and syrup
- Canned fruit
- Pasta sauce
- Sugar free fruit
- Low salt greens
- Giant bins of oatmeal
…in addition to another non-perishable objects. Canned vegatables and fruits are an excellent supply of necessary vitamins. Choose canned fruit that’s packed in 100% juice or water and low-salt canned greens for a more healthy way of life.
For extra details about the canned meals drive, contact Cassie Delaney, HSHS Illinois Residence Care’s hospice facilitator, at 217-685-0702 or e-mail Cassandra.Delaney@hshs.org. To seek out out extra about providers supplied by HSHS Illinois Residence Care, go to www.hshshomecare.org.