LAGRANGE — The LaGrange County Group Basis offered $35,500 in COVID-19 Restoration Grants in November to seven applications.
The grants have been made potential via donors and the United Approach of Elkhart and LaGrange Counties.
In line with data offered by the muse, Elijah Haven Disaster Intervention Middle, Inc. acquired $11,000 to help the sufferer help program. Established in 1997, Elijah Haven supplies a secure, therapeutic setting for individuals affected by home violence and to advocate violence-free residing.
“This grant will permit Elijah Haven to proceed to serve victims of home violence by providing companies freed from cost,” Kathy Dunafin, govt director of Elijah Haven, mentioned. “These companies embrace, however are usually not restricted to, help teams and particular person counseling by a licensed therapist, shelter, transportation, meals, fundamental residing requirements, and many others. We’re so very grateful to the LaGrange County Group Basis and to the neighborhood for the continued help. We couldn’t proceed to do what we do with out it.”
The 2020 COVID-19 Restoration Grant awards additionally embrace:
• LCYC Inc., operation for the youngsters, $5,000
• Compassion Being pregnant Middle, 2021 working bills, $5,500
• LaGrange County Council on Getting older Inc., PPE Barrier/Protector in LCAT Vans, $4,500
• Mongo Group Growth Inc., Mongo Mild the Night time, $2,000
• Agape Missions of LaGrange County, Agape Missions, $2,500
• LaGrange County Miracle Tree, LaGrange County Miracle Tree, $5,000