• $5,000 to Middle for Folks in Want—to assist alleviate elevated meals insecurity throughout the pandemic;
• $5,000 to Lincoln Literacy—to help its college students in CNA and Med Aide prep programs;
• $5,000 to Mustard Seed Stitching Group—for provides for volunteers who create human care tasks, e.g., material diapers, blankets, postpartum female hygiene kits, and many others.;
• $5,000 to Nebraska Kids and Households Basis—to help camp prices for bringing collectively siblings separated by completely different foster care placements;
• $4,000 to Youngster Advocacy Middle—for forensic interviews of kid victims of abuse and neglect;
• $4,000 to Neighborhood Crops—to construct raised backyard beds in Lincoln’s West A Neighborhood, at the side of Willard Neighborhood Middle and Mourning Hope;
• $3,500 to Court docket Appointed Particular Advocates (CASA)—for its CASA Children Exercise Fund.
Along with these contributions, the Viking Basis awarded a complete of $22,000 to those nonprofit organizations in Denver County, Colorado: Means Connections, Garments to Children, Deserving Dental, Rocky Mountain Communities and Solar Valley Youth Middle; in addition to $22,000 to nonprofits in Polk County, Iowa: Des Moines Pastoral Counseling, All people Wins! Iowa, and Meals from the Heartland.