BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Dignity Well being Mercy and Memorial Hospitals have introduced they’re awarding $380,144 in grant funding to 9 Kern County nonprofits subsequent week.
On account of COVID-19, the test shows will happen on Friday as drive-thru solely. The grants vary from $25,000 to $75,000 and helps tasks and applications centered on serving to underserved and susceptible populations within the county.
The recipients of the 2021 Dignity Well being Neighborhood Grants are:
- Alzheimer’s Illness Affiliation of Kern County Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Drive, Social Security Web Program – $45,144
- Bakersfield Being pregnant Middle Compassionate Care Companies in Disaster Conditions – $25,000
- Bakersfield, Arc Inc. (BARC) – $50,000
- Casa Esperanza Welcome Dwelling Undertaking – $30,000
- Catholic Charities Educating Younger Dad and mom Extra Than Methods to Fish – $40,000
- CityServe Community CityServe Instructional Collaborative – $40,000
- Grimm Household Training Basis Edible Schoolyard Kern County Small Farm Ecosystem – $25,000
- Saint Vincent de Paul Middle Homeless Help Program – $75,000
- Wounded Heroes Fund Empowering Veterans of Kern County 2021 – $50,000