“With these 2021 grants, our Philanthropic Fund could have invested $750,000 since 2014 in non-profit organizations that help monetary schooling; science, know-how, engineering, arts and math (STEAM) schooling; and well being and human providers,” mentioned Delta Neighborhood CEO Hank Halter. “We’re grateful for alternatives to help organizations that share our dedication to enhance the bodily and monetary well being of people that dwell within the communities we’re privileged to serve.”
Particular person grants of $10,000 will likely be awarded to:
- Fill Ministries’ Meals by Grace
- Georgia Council on Financial Training
- S.H.A.R.E. Home Household Violence Disaster Heart
- StandUp for Children – Atlanta
- The Multi-Company Alliance for Youngsters (MAAC)
Grants of $7,500 will likely be awarded to:
- 100 Black Males of Atlanta, Inc.
- Atlanta Ronald McDonald Home Charities
- Georgia Appleseed Heart for Regulation & Justice
- Good Shepherd Clinic
- Morehouse College of Drugs
Particular person grants of $5,000 will likely be awarded to:
- Youngsters’s Museum of Atlanta
- East Atlanta Children Membership
- Revolutionary Options for Drawback & Incapacity
- Operation Lunchbox
- Rising Phoenix Enrichment Program, Inc.
$2,500 grants will likely be awarded to:
- BH Know-how Group
- Elaine Clark Heart
- Nationwide Alliance on Psychological Sickness
- Songs for Children Basis
- Collectively Pals Group
These grants are determined yearly by a committee of volunteer, rotating Delta Neighborhood staff from totally different practical areas. The committee critiques functions and makes awards based mostly on the quantity requested; the proposed use of the funds; and alignment between the receiving group’s mission and the Credit score Union’s formal group funding technique.
The applying interval for 2022 grants will open July 1, 2021. Extra info is out there on the Credit Union’s Community Program page.
About Delta Neighborhood Credit score Union
Delta Neighborhood Credit score Union is a not-for-profit monetary cooperative with a mission of offering higher service and worth on the merchandise shoppers use to handle family bills and save for the long run. Based in 1940, Delta Neighborhood is Georgia’s largest credit score union with greater than 420,000 members, 26 metro Atlanta branches and three out-of-state department places. It welcomes anybody dwelling or working in metro Atlanta in addition to staff of greater than 150 companies, together with Chick-fil-A, Delta Air Traces, RaceTrac and UPS. Go to www.DeltaCommunityCU.com to open an account or observe the Credit score Union on Fb at www.facebook.com/DeltaCommunity and Twitter at @DeltaCommunity.
SOURCE Delta Neighborhood Credit score Union