BELVIDERE — The Boone County Neighborhood Basis not too long ago awarded grants totaling $38,400 to 14 Boone County organizations.
– B1 Meals Pantry with $3,000 for Thanksgiving for the meals insecure of Boone County.
– Belvidere Household YMCA with $5,000 for the Y on the Fly Program.
– The Boone County Arts Council with $3,500 for Unity Mural restorations and updates.
– The Boone County Council on Getting older with $1,250 for the Phone Reassurance Program.
– The Boone County Truthful Affiliation with $6,000 for upgrades to 4-H and grange stands.
– The Belvidere Lions Membership with $1,500 for an all-inclusive playground and ball diamond at Prairie Fields Sports activities Park.
– The Boy Scouts of America, Blackhawk Space with $1,250 for the Profession Exploring Program.
– Household Counseling Companies of Northern Illinois with $2,000 for remedy providers in Boone County.
– Associates of Stone College Parks & Conservation with $1,000 for restoration of the Stone Schoolhouse 1862.
– Lady Scouts of America with $900 for direct prices of programming and membership for Boone County.
– Habitat for Humanity of Boone County with $3,500 for dwelling development prices.
– The Regional Entry & Mobilization Initiatives with $1,500 for guardian advocacy coaching.
– The Winnebago-Boone Farm Bureau with $3,000 for agriculture education schemes in Boone County.
For info: boonecountycommunityfoundation.org.